Followers

Sunday 17 July 2011

Peek-a-boo!

Yes, can you believe it a post two nights running!  Can't promise the same service for tomorrow, have to get the holiday let ready for this weeks guests and we've got the School sports day.

I brought a copy of Papercrafts Inspirations for the freebie and am using them up rapidly.  The gift is a pack of 20 LoTV images - now the paper they are printed on isn't the best, not that smooth, and I'm finding the Promarkers are giving me less work to colour with than the Prismas.  At least it's giving my poor neglected Promarkers a new lease of life!

So here is the card, not entered into any challenges (I just can't get my head around trying challenges at the mo when I'm struggling to even get one card done) but probably going to be the Nursery teachers Thank you card:

 Close up on the glitter on the mirror and her hat flower:

So card details:
Freebie LoTV image, coloured with Promarkers and die-cut with Nestie.
Craftwork cards blank, sentiment, flower and Card Candy.
Papers are First Edition Paper - Up, Up and Away stack.

I'm wondering if maybe part of my problem with getting cards made is that I've just got too many stamps as I'm finding it much easier just to go to this pack of images and pick one.  Too much choice leads to a sore head me thinks.  No way am I getting rid of any stamps (apart from eventually the ones I very first brought a long time ago) though, I'm slightly addicted. One day I might well post a pic of all the boxes, crates, folders and more boxes that hold all my stamps.  I'm also thinking about getting more for my birthday present.

My waffle -  Emily is running in the Nursery race at sports day tomorrow.  There are going to be two races for the Nursery kids, one for the ones moving up (Emily's group) and another for the little ones staying in Nursery.  Em has been practising she tells me!  There has been lots of standing still in the classic start pose and then zooming from one end of the kitchen to the other.  Wonder what she will do if she looses!  Does any child really believe that it's the taking part that matters - I never did and was always devastated when I lost (which was lots, I'm not sporty at all!).

If I get time, I may well post tomorrow with the Thank you presents we made for the Nursery teachers and let you know how the race went, can't promise though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend,

Cheerio
Sarah

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so pretty Sarah....beautiful colouring and I love the colours you have used too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the colours - it will be a much loved thank you card me thinks.
Hope all goes well for sports day.
Thank you for your lovely comment today.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxoxox

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Sarah, love that image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

love this card sarah.gorgeous image and colours and i love the fab papers and details :D

xx coops xx

sue said...

gorgous card sarah,love the image & colours sue xx

Juls said...

Just fabby!! Love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Sarah,one of my fav LOTV images,love the colours.
Wendy xx