Followers

Saturday 20 October 2012

And a final....

Booo!

Hello blogworld,

Well haven't I been a busy bee this week - so many posts, when most weeks I post maybe one tops!  It may last till next week, but it won't the week after as She Who Must be Obeyed is off on half-term and we have grandad staying with us.

So it's Saturday and time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin.  This week the theme is 'wooohooo' and we are looking for your Halloween / spookified creations - with stamping on it please!!

Our sponsor this week is Letraset with a set of pens as the prize.



And our regular monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen and a £10 voucher to spend on-line.


This is the second boys birthday card with a Halloween-y touch.  Still practising my colouring with black clothes and I don't think I got it as well this time as the previous two, but love the greens!

Front shot:

Close up of image:

I used:

Digital stamp:
Pink Gem - Halloween Josh
coloured with my Promarkers

Dies / Punches:
Nesties
Marianne Designs - the corner
Martha Stewart - punch

Papers:
echo park - Chillingsworth Manor

Anything else?
Ribbon
Craftwork Cards - Card Candy (made to look like spiders)
Sentiment computer generated

There, I think that's the last Hallowen-y type card, but you never know - I've still got some of this paper pad left!!!!

Cheerio
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Alphabet Challenge Blog: S for Skeletons, Spiders and spooky.  Well, I have spiders - albeit Card Candy ones!!

Stampin for the Weekend: Challenge 19 - Something Spooky

Fab 'n' funky Challenges: Challenge #143 - Black, Orange + choice.  My choice would be green!

Sketch n Stash: Challenge 98 - Angie's Sketch.  The image and papers are new - the ribbon and Card Candy are old, old, old!!  So old that I can't even remember when I got them!!!!

18 comments:

Tracey T said...

Love this fabulous card! It's beautifully coloured, Sarah and I want those wellies! xx

Sue said...

Awwww this is gorgeous Sarah. I love the cute image and your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs Sue

coops said...

so stunning sarah.really love this spooky cute image and i really like your black colouring on this one, looks bob on to me ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous cared Sarah - wonderful colours and colouring Karen x

Pink Dandelion said...

Well that's the cutest little vampire I've ever seen. Your grey shading on this one is fabulous and I love your little card candi spiders and sentiment. Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Sarah!
Helen x

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Sarah. Particularly his wellies. Well, not sure they are wellies but that's what they look like to me.

Susan x

scrappymo! said...

This image is so cute. those little boots and costume are priceless! Great job!

Cazro said...

Oh isn't he cute? A lovely card, I love these Halloween colours. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for our Spooky challenge. Caz

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab card Sarah. I like the iamge and spiders. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super image, thanks for joining our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

super sweet :) and scary :)))
thanks for joining us at ACB!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute 'spooky' card and I think your black shading is just perfect.
Caroline xxx

Jo said...

Fabby card Sarah...great image & your colouring looks great! Love that paper too! Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Hugs Jo x

shaz earl said...

Brilliant Spooky card, love the cute image

Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges

Shaz x

Julie C. said...

Long time no see, Sarah! Looks like you are doing very well! ^_^
Love your card candy spiders, they are so cute! And your colouring is as great as usual.

Hugs,
Julie x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image, the beautiful papers and those little spiders are so cute
Lindsay xx