Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Feel a bit like the white rabbit!

Good evening blogland,

Well holidays have well and truly hit chez Sarah - SWMbO is now off for two weeks, we've got g'dad staying for a week and I'm already chasing my own tail!

So apologies for this being short (and a bit late!) as I'm trying to do three things at once here - but I am, in all honesty, extremely excited to tell you about the new release over at the All Dressed Up Shop.  Still can't quite believe that I got asked to join this very talented group with some of the most cutest images in blogland!

And here you go - these are the cuties for this month:

Easter Bunny

Just So Cool

Little Flower Girl 

On My Farm


For my little creation I used Little flower girl isn't she the cutest!

Front shot:

Close up:

I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are My Mind's Eye - miss caroline.  I added some hessian stuff, pearls, hearts and chipboard sentiment and I was away!

My first attempt at colouring went slightly (ahem completely!) wrong and while I was trying to throw the image in the bin my Emily took it off me and finished it off in her own way:


Got some competition there, eh!


So that's me off now - really must go and start dinner.

But please don't forget that the current challenge over at the blog is Monochrome and any of these images would perfect for joining in.  The prize is three images of your choice!

Also why not pop over to our Facebook Group and share there too - we don't bite, promise.

Well that's about it from me for today - don't forget to pop back to the blog all this month for more inspiration!  

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: #23 - Anything Goes

CreativeCornerChallenges: April Showers bring May Flowers - I thought flowers - hope that's OK

Crafting from the heart: Challenge 13 - Anything Goes

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!!! and that's all I have to say about that!! xx

Chris said...

Fabulous!!! Such a cute image and I love the design and colour choice. Brilliant colouring!
At least your first attempt wasn't a complete waste- Emily obviously had a lot of fun with it!
Chris
xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! If this card needs a home, I know someone... ;)

Ella's Design said...

Hey, Sarah! Know what you mean about not having time to do everything, but if you asked what I've been doing, I couldn't tell you!?! (and mine aren't even off for Easter yet!)
Such a pretty card and you're definitely getting to grips with the Copics as your colouring is FAB - LOVE the dimension you've got on her hat and hair! Also lovin' Emily's take on it with all those gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Lisa x

Tracy said...

So so pretty ! Your colouring is amazing and we are so happy to have you on the team :)
Looks like Emily had fun :) xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, your colouring looks fab.

Susan xx

Juls said...

your right, the image is adorable, your colouring has really brought her to life, gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Emily and yours is pretty good too Sarah x Susan x

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous image Sarah and I love the colouring.
Emily did a fabulous job finishing off your rejected image.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Heidi Brawley said...

Very beautiful! Love the new images!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge. Good Luck in the draw next Saturday.....and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

Jane Savage said...

Love, love, love this, Sarah. Fabulous colour combo and that is such a cute image. I need to get me some of those! Emily’s card is very accomplished! Obviously takes after her mum! xx

Unknown said...

You did this image proud Sarah! She's just gorgeous the way you coloured her. Emily has made a fabulous job of finishing your first attempt too! xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah fab card love the image and your colour combination. As you know I have changed the name of my blog and in order for you to continue to follow me you need to unfollow and then follow again, sorry for being a pain, but I would hate to lose you as a follower. Love Alison xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant, Love the colouring. I saw it first on FB and had to pop over to see it again, Well Done you, Love Hazelxox

crafty said...

Beautifully coloured and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

Christine L said...

A fabulous card Sarah... love the colours you've used on this little girl - perfect papers too... and the hessian gives a lovely rustic feel!

Hugs
Christine x

Mrs A. said...

Your up against some stiff competition there. How are your swimming skills!! Both great cards.
Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel said...

Lovely images. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 23: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Marilyn said...

This is some 'knock 'em dead' colouring Sarah! I keep looking at the hat and it is gorgeous.
You tell Emily I think she's done a grand job on this piece... very artsy and cute!