Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anything goes!

Good day blogworld,

So that would be over at Papertake Weekly for their new challenge - which I'm still having the pleasure of GDT'ing for.  Not in real life you understand, that would be worrying!!

So now that we've got that bit of waffle out of the way - sensible Sarah appears with details of this weeks' challenge.

As I said above the challenge is Anything Goes but with the added option of 'no patterned paper'. As always when that is thrown in, and when I'm short of time, I go for Clean and Simple.  There is fabulous inspiration, as always, from the ladies on the Design Team and a great prize on offer.

So here, you go - my card:


I used:

Stamp:
The Greeting Farm - Anya Celebrates
coloured with my Copics

Hearts border and sentiment - are stamps that have no name!

Anything else?
Bit of stickles glitter glue on the hearts


That's it really folks, for some reason I feel quite bleah today and am going to go and quietly colour to see if I can perk meself up!

See you soon,

Sarah

10 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Love this CAS card, Sarah! ADORE that image from the Greeting Farm (dare I go and look what goodies they have available?!) and you've coloured her brilliantly...my kinda card! Hugs, Lisa x

Chris said...

Fab card, Sarah! Love this CAS design and the image is gorgeous, beautifully coloured too!
Chris
x

Jane Savage said...

What a beautiful showcase for your fab colouring, Sarah. Elegant and gorgeous! xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card and fab colouring x Susan

Kim said...

fabulous card Sarah, love the image and the CAS layout
Kim x

Sheri said...

Oh my word! You absolutely nailed CAS!! What a beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable CAS card
luv
Debby

Marjorie said...

This is lovely Sarah, brilliant colouring!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous colouring Sarah... and gorgeous card!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

simply stunning sarah.gorgeous image and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx